What do the different product statuses mean?
Here is a brief explanation of how an order is processed at Fishpond.com.au and the different order statuses.
- Processing: Order received and being routed through various distribution centres according to optimal stock levels and the quickest customer arrival time. Orders are also put into processing status when an administrator is checking something manually.
- Released to Warehouse: The instruction to pick the order has been cleared and released to the supplier distribution centre that will fulfill the order.
- Picked & Packed: The item has reached the final allocating stage and is being prepared for shipping to the local distribution centre.
- In transit to our local distribution center: The item has left the supplier distribution centre and in on its way to the local distribution centre.
- (Pending): Some orders are held while we wait for payment or a response from the customer.
- Preparing to Ship/Post: At the local distribution centre, ready to be dispatched to the customer.
- Shipped: Order has been packed and has left the local distribution centre and is now with the postal or courier service on the way to the customer.
Was this information helpful?
More questions about Ordering & Shipping